What I Learned About Love From Reading Romance Novels
by Regan Walker.
For now, here’s the skinny version of what I have learned about love from reading romance novels:
1. Love is worth fighting for.
2. Love is worth waiting for.
3. Loving someone means being vulnerable; sometimes it means pain.
4. The most difficult person may be the most perfect for you.
5. Men of great character are secure enough to choose a strong, successful
6. In great strength is great gentleness when accompanied by unselfish love.
7. When a man is jealous and protective, it may mean he cares.
8. Absence really does make the heart that loves grow fonder.
9. Making up often requires asking forgiveness.
10. To know all is to forgive much.
11. We are all a product of our beginnings so it is important to tell our story.
12. A single conversation can reveal the heart.
13. Life’s challenges require us to change and to grow if we are to love deeply
14. It is important to say “I love you” with words as well as actions.
15. Making love with the person you love can be more than physically satisfying;
it can be a beautiful expression of love.